CalhounnuohlaC Affiliate Program

ShaeButters in CalhounnuohlaC Cool Girl Blue Ivy Midi Dress

Become a CalhounnuohlaC Affliate

CalhounnuohlaC first entered the fashion world in 2014 with a mission to bridge the gap between Fashion & Humanity. Not only are we a women's apparel fashion brand, aiming to bring Quality & Artistic styles to our female fashion lovers and taste makers, but we also PRIDE ourselves on giving back and spreading awareness about the  Drug Abuse and Alcohol addiction. 

7% of every purchase is donated to a participating Drug + Alcohol Rehabilitation Center. Another 13% of every purchase goes toward the funding of "Haus Of Meta," our soon to be 501(c)(3) Non profit organization that will serve as our direct line of influence and impact for recovering alcoholics and addicts. A total of 20% of all purchases are going toward changing lives for the better.

We have a brand new catalog of art apparel styles across multiple categories with updates of on trend statment styles dropping seasonally. We are a small but growing Black Owned Business making a huge impact in the fashion world!  

CalhounnuohlaC celebrates expression through wearable art. We are the home of fun, sophisticated, bold, and unapologetic art apparel. By becoming a CalhounnuohlaC Affiliate, you are choosing to stand with us and our efforts. You are now becoming a part of the solution. Thank you.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

Simply follow the steps below to get started as a CalhounnuohlaC affiliate:

  1. Join the affiliate program on our partner network GoAffPro, using the link at the bottom of the page.
  2. Set up your affiliate links.
  3. Drive targeted traffic to the CalhounnuohlaC website.
  4. Generate sales and get rewarded up to 7% commission on every sale!
 

WHY JOIN US?

The CalhounnuohlaC program has some pretty amazing perks, to name a few:

  • Earn up to a competitive 7% commission on every sale generated.
  • Opportunities to run exclusive partnerships and exclusive offers with CalhounnuohlaC.
  • 20% Off all CalhounnuohlaC purchases.
  • Seasonally updated product with a variety of new, sassy, classy, and on-trend styles.
  • Track your results and optimize your activity to maximize your revenue.
  • Regular communication on the latest trends, new in product and exclusive offers.

 

Want in? Apply Now!

I want to become a CalhounnuohlaC Affiliate